Dwell Care is hiring caring individuals.
Location: Portland Metro
Hours: Full-time, part-time, and weekend shifts—we’re flexible!
What we’re looking for:
Dwell Care hires amazing caregivers to provide non-medical in-home care for older adults.
- Are you compassionate, patient, caring, and reliable?
- Do you feel a calling to help others?
- Do you have experience caring for others professionally?
If so, we’d love to hear from you.
Responsibilities may include
- Assistance with Activities of Daily Living (i.e. bathing, dressing, grooming)
- Meal preparation, cooking, and nutritional guidance
- Light housekeeping, laundry, changing bed linens
- Transportation to doctor appointments, pharmacy, market, etc.
- Transfers (i.e. from bed to wheelchair)
- Medication reminders
- Companionship, mental and social stimulation
- Exercise and physical assistance
- Compassionate, detail-oriented, caring and responsible character traits
- Sincere interest in the well-being of elderly or disabled adults; knowledge of the community served; initiative, imagination, resourcefulness and flexibility.
- Pass a comprehensive background check and drug test
- Basic English speaking, reading, and writing skills
- Be willing to travel to your clients
- Valid Driver’s License
- Professional Caregiving experience with seniors
- Or valid license: CNA, HHA, LVN/LPN, or RN Certification
What you get as a Dwell Care employee:
- WEEKLY Pay, Direct deposit available
- Great pre-nursing, pre-medicine experience
- Access to more convenient and flexible hours
- Better pay for better performance
- Real-time information you need to care for your clients
- Paid orientation and training
- 24/7 support and Tools to do your job well
Apply Now: https://10428.axiscare.com/?caregivers-applications.php
- Job Type: Part-time
- Salary: $16.00 to $19.00 /hour
- Pay may depend on skills and/or qualifications
Are you able to work in Portland, OR?
Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?
Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
To apply for this job please visit 10428.axiscare.com.